As I lay here, I am thinking about how fortunate I am for all the friends I have made in life. Friends are like precious gems. Friendships are like those tort cakes. Ever seen one? Layer after layer of goodness.
image from whatscookingamerica.net
We have many layers of friends. Some are new friends, some are old friends, some are casual friends, some are best friends…layer after layer and sometimes our tort cake rises high in the sky. But, I believe that even if we have only one true friend…we are blessed beyond means. And if we are really lucky, they will be just as nutty as we are.
A real friend will stand by you, will dry your tears, laugh with you, dance with you through life and most of all..be honest with you…even when you don’t want to hear it.
And now a big thank you to Darlene for the park pictures below from her home area in Minnesota. Hugs to you friend.
- New Friendships (vdcoleman.wordpress.com)
- The Kindness Of Friendships (thekindnesskronicles.wordpress.com)
- Friendship Friday: Friends and their Partners (myorbit365.wordpress.com)
- The Importance of Friendships (everydayhealth.com)
- The Gentle Art Of Friendship (oldthingsrnew.wordpress.com)
- What Is Friendship? (thehobbitings.wordpress.com)
- Friendship (onehearthood.wordpress.com)
- the string of friendship (writersblockofdoom.wordpress.com)
- Friendship Unlimited (nydiad.wordpress.com)
- Friendship (godsgirlz1.wordpress.com)
12 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- Comfort foods
- Dreams for the future
- Eating Out
- Etta James
- Female Impersonators
- heart center
- helping others
- Native American
- New Year's Resolution
- Protection from fraud
- Rocky Mountains
- US Military