Have You Checked Your Computer?
The news reports this morning that people need to check their computers to make sure they are not infected with this malware that could make you lose your internet connection. They give a link to check and the link gives you sites set up all over the world that are safe sites to check and see if you are infected and tells you how to remove if you are.
I am thankful our computers were not infected but wanted to warn the rest of you to check your computer.
I wish I were smart enough because I would create a reverse program that sent it straight back to these people who evidentally are so bored that they must destroy the property of other people or hack into their accounts.
I pray all of your computers are safe.
- If You Don’t Perform A Check For This Computer Virus, You Could Get Kicked Off The Internet On Monday (businessinsider.com)
- On Monday, the FBI will kill Internet access for thousands. Dont be one of them. – Houston Chronicle (blog) (chron.com)
- Malware may knock thousands off Internet on Monday (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Malware may knock thousands off Internet on Monday (todayonline.com)
- Malware may knock thousands off Internet on Monday (kansascity.com)
- Malware May Knock Many off Internet (abcnews.go.com)
- Malware may knock thousands off Internet on Monday (utsandiego.com)
- Thousands may lose Internet on Monday (kshb.com)
- Malware May Knock Thousands off Internet on Monday (abcnews.go.com)
- Is Your Computer Safe? (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
4 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- Comfort foods
- Dreams for the future
- Eating Out
- Etta James
- Female Impersonators
- heart center
- helping others
- New Year's Resolution
- Protection from fraud
- Rocky Mountains
- US Military